Wednesday, January 1, 2014

A New Year and Future Goals


Partying on New Year's Eve

With this new year, I hope to work on several goals that I've been aching to get done.  There is a lot on my list, with several involving the dogs.  Luckily, many are linked to each other, so working on one can help with another.  Anyways, here is my 2014 Goals list:

  • Get outside and exercise more, this hiking GPS is not going to go on adventures by itself.
  • Actually get off my butt and work on a means of making money from home; if I can get something established even as just a supplemental income to another job, then moving to another state will be an easier transition.
  • Take Tetsu, and possibly one of the other pups, to a few Barn Hunt Matches/Trials. I really think he would be awesome at it and with several matches/trials happening within a 2hr drive it is very doable.
  • Attend, and possibly sign up for, a few dryland mushing races. Getting out there to meet mushers and gain more experience for both me and Titan, even if we run at a snails pace there will still be a lot gained.
  • I know I said this last year, but I really want to get Tikaani his WPD title (and Titan as well now). Just another great reason to get out there and exercise.
  • Figure out a special activity I can do with Miyu. Her hips and attitude really limit what she can do, even though she can have the desire to do it.
  • Do more art, I miss doing it and haven't really done any since we bought the house as there really isn't a comfortable place to do any.
  • Organize reptile room to make a designated art corner and upgrade the caging I don't like to caging I do.
  • Hang out and meet up with the friends I've been missing or wanting to meet in person (for the first or millionth time).

  Likelihood is that I will be adding more to the list as the day goes by, but for now it is what it is.  Here's to hoping that 2014 will be an awesome year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your own footprint