Saturday, February 15, 2014

Joring with a New Toy

So through Craigslist I picked up this baby:


Not really the safest way to run a dog, but I couldn't wait to test it out so I put on a helmet and (with the help of the fiance) we took it out with all of the pups.  We hooked everyone to it, including the fiance, and here's the video of how it went.  Sadly the angle isn't the greatest, hopefully I can get a better angle next time around.



The snow wasn't ideal, but it was still a lot of fun and a good work out for the pups.  The fiance tried it out, but his weight caused the skibob to sink into the snow enough to make it difficult for the dogs to pull.  I plan to add some sort of braking system  to it so I have a better means of stopping the dogs besides just digging my feet into the snow.  Once those are attached, and we have snow again, I can't wait to take it out again.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your own footprint