Saturday, January 19, 2013

Starting up Again...

So it has been some time since I last wrote on here, yeah I've been slacking but sometimes life just seems to keep a person busy.  Not to mention the fact that it is so much more convenient to just post a picture or two on Facebook with a one sentence blurb.  But you know, I don't want to keep doing that.  I want to write stories and share experiences, I want to give people a feel of almost being there.  So with this new year, I hope to have experiences and fulfill some goals, and share them here.  

One goal I am hoping to accomplish is to get Tikaani his Working Pack Dog (WPD) title.  Now, the title itself is not that important, it is basically just a guide to help accomplish another goal, which is just to exercise more.  In order to get Tikaani his WPD, we would basically have to hike around the woods while Tikaani carries a pack filled with provisions.  Focusing on getting this title will not only get me to exercise more, but I'll get to enjoy the beauty of nature and gain some memorable experiences.  Heck, I'm already experiencing many fascinating things while trying to condition our bodies to handle these pack hikes.  Seeing the various wildlife that cross our path, meeting new and interesting people, and finding hidden secrets is just amazing to experience. 

Stay tuned, the next entry will start us off with some beautiful surprises found during our walk through Prosser Pines County Park.  Some surprises can be quite unexpected.

For now, here's a pic of Miyu being a brat...Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your own footprint